Resources for Clubs
Resources for Club Management
[Most are downloads from Rotary International or Rotary Australia]
- Be A Vibrant Club: Your Club Leadership Plan. This guide includes questions, ideas, and resources to help your club be more successful.
- Rotary Leader A newsletter for practical advice to make your club even better.
- Connect for Good
- How to Propose a New Member
- Membership Growth & Retention For Clubs
- Ten Top Publications for Membership Development
Policy and Procedure
- Clubs must adopt the Model Club Constitution which has been updated after the 2016 Council of Legislation meeting, Details of the procedures are here,
The District, Clubs, Rotarians, their partners and volunteers are covered by the Rotary National Insurance Program. Insurance is available for officially constituted Rotary activities.
For details or questions on whether a particular event is covered, please contact the District Insurance Officer.
Copy of Insurance Certificate of Currency will be available for each club on request. These are needed by some organisations (e.g. Councils) .for staging events,
District Insurance Officer
Rotarian Paul Swifte, Rotary Club of Hobart) firstname.lastname@example.org
(M) 0400 875 835
Prior to holding an event it is a requirement for insurance purposes that you assess the risks of your activity. These forms will assist you with such a check.
To obtain a copy of the insurance policy and to obtain risk management forms check here
- Presidential Theme
- Rotary Images
- Australian Publicity Materials
- Rotary International Brand Centre (images)
[logon to My Rotary needed]
- District Administration/ Club Service Director PAG Robin THOMPSON, (Glenys) Scottsdale email@example.com (H) 6352 7219 (M) 0408 129 371 is concerned with the practicalities of administering the District and Rotary Clubs.
- Assistance to Clubs with legal inquiries regarding Rotary matters. PP Ross Hart [Ann] Launceston, PO Box 1378 , Launceston TAS 7250 (H) 6343 0858 (F) 6343 0858 (M) 0418 133 116
- Insurance matters District Insurance Officer. Paul Swifte
- Rotary Leadership Institute: Provides Rotarians with personnel development and leadership training in a supportive environment. Training sessions are conducted by well trained facilitators covering a range of Rotary programs and projects. PDG James Wilcox Longford
My Rotary on Rotary International Website
Manage your email subscriptions, register for meetings, and access other member benefits. Club leaders can also
- Update membership records* and club data with Rotary
- Report next year’s officers (by 31 December)
- Report club goals and achievements via Rotary Club Central
- Print the Semi Annual Report (SAR) and pay club dues to Rotary (July/January)
- Utilize the online Official Directory
RT 7 Oct 2017