CADRE of TECHNICAL ADVISERS (THE CADRE)
Representing all Rotary districts and a wide spectrum of professional expertise, the cadre is a diverse group of volunteer Rotarians who monitor and evaluate Foundation grant projects all over the world by conducting paper reviews and traveling to project sites to evaluate technical feasibility and compliance with The Rotary Foundation’s missions and objectives.
The cadre is currently recruiting volunteers in the following areas.
- Maternal and child health professionals (such as nurses and obstetricians) in Africa and Asia
- Water and sanitation professionals (such as civil and mechanical engineers) in Africa and Asia
- Spanish-speaking auditors in North and Central America
- Rotarians living in Africa, in all areas of focus
- Rotarians with expertise in monitoring and evaluation, sustainability, and community needs assessments
For more information on the cadre please visit www.rotary.org/en/cadre-technical-advisers